KathaVarta.com: for Short and Moral stories

Vaibhav Lakshmi Vrat Katha: Introduction

Posted by kathavarta on June 17, 2008

The real and original book describing the rites as prescribed in the Shastras to observe the Vrat, the ceremony of its celebration, the story of Vrat, ceremony for worshipping or adoration, the rules to observe the Vrat, reasons for failing to fulfill the desires after observing Vrat, the hymns to pray to Laxmi, the greatness of Laxmiji, the true miraculous incidents of performing the Vrat of Shri Vaibhava Laxmi, the Amulet (Yantra) of Shri Laxmiji, the photographs of the various incarnations of The Goddess Shri Laxmiji, prayers at the time of waving lights, hymns, of praise, prayers recited at offering the plate of food to the Goddess.

Many booksellers write that the Vrat of Vaibhava Laxmi is granted to be over after applying red and yellow turmeric to golden ornaments. This is totally false. There is no doubt if the Vrat and its celebrations are observed according to the procedure of the Shastras, devotedly, one precisely gets the fulfillment of the desires. Vaibhav Laxmi Vrat book is available in Gujarati, Hindi, Marathi, Kannada and English.

All most all women observe this pious Vrat at least once a year as every year there are small-big problems in every family like Service, Examinations, Marriage, Illness, Business etc. Ma Vaibhav Laxmi has mercy on those families observing this Vaibhav Laxmi Vrat every year.

Now all know that those persons observing the Vrat of Vaibhava Laxmi, certainly get their desires fulfilled. Women all over India, observe the Vrat from the book printed in Hindi, Marathi, Gujrati, Kannada, Bengali and English.

Desires of men, women observing this Vrat, are fulfilled immediately. But if the desires are not fulfilled, one should go on observing the Vrat at the interval of three months. Then the fulfillment of desires is going to be achieved definitely.

One should look at the “Shree Yantra ” the Amulet of Goddess Laxmi uttering Salutation (homage) to the “Amulet of Goddess Laxmi ” (the photograph is given in this text). One should bow down one’s head to it and then apply one’s hands to one’s own eyes.

Then one should bow down one’s head to the photographs of the eight incarnations of Goddess Laxmiji, and touch with hands to one’s eyes. The incarnations of Goddess Laxmiji are as follows:
Dhan Laxmi or the incarnation of Vaibhava Laxmi

Shri Gaja Laxmi Goddess.

Shri Adhi Laxmi Goddess.

Shri Vijaya Laxmi Goddess.

Shri Aishwariya Laxmi Goddess.

Shri Veera Laxmi Goddess.

Shri Dhanya Laxmi Goddess.

Shri Santan Laxmi Goddess.

Then one should recite the following hymn or praise of Goddess Laxmi.

Visit www.eTirth.com for more information on Temples, Ashrams, Gurus, Festival and Daily Panchangam (Hindu ephemeris).
Bookmark and Share

About these ads

30 Responses to “Vaibhav Lakshmi Vrat Katha: Introduction”

1. sarika bhatt said

kindly send me details can we take salty meals in vaibhav lakshmi fast or we can purchase tea or food from outside or we can take tea from any relative.

• lucky said

no ap ek time salty meal le sakte ho isme apko 4′oclk green vegetable ke saath chapati le sakte ho.. only one time at 4′oclk only……

2. sarika bhatt said

i ave seen all details ,not mentioned clearly that we can take salty food or not or we can take tea or purchase tea from outside.kindly clarify

• Ruby said

yes u can eat salty food without garlic and onion.

• Manisha Jha said

Hi ruby, can you please point me out dat if i had onion n garlic by mistake on friday fast. than what can i do beter 4 my self,, can i do dat don’t count my dat friday 4om my 21 friday,, or is it any possible dat i am not able to do fast can i leave dat friday n do next friday…

Regards
        Manisha Jha

• poonam kapkoti said

u can take salted food in evening after pooja, for whole day u can take milk & fruits once

after evening pooja when u open vrat can have one time bhojan with sweet

3. SUNAYNa said

YESS .YOU CAN eat salted food in VABhab LAXMI FAST N u can TAKE A TEA IN yr realative..n PURCHASE EVERY THINgs! THIS FAST IS VERY SIMPALE N easy..

tk cr

4. AARTI said

pls give me all the details of Vaibhav laxmi vrat
    wht we can eat
    how to pray
    all conditions and customs

• Ruby said

Hi aarti,

if u wanna start from next friday then on previous friday morning pray to laxmi maa and tell her about ur wish and say i’ll do 11 or 21 vrat ma plz fulfill my wish.On friday morning u just take shower and japa jai maa laxmi whole day and in the evening put rad cloth on u mandir shelf then rice, then copper garbi filled with water and cover with bowl and then u can put any of ur gold jewleery wash it first then put it in a bowl (ktori) also red rose in laxmi maa charan.now u can perform puja light ghee jyot and start readin vrat katha.also u can put fruits during puja or maybe sugar and then distribute this to whole family.you can rat anything without garlic and onion. when i do fasting i make aloo parantha eat with dahi and butter or sometime plain parantha with aloo ki sabji.u can have u meal after katha in the evening. in the morning u can drink milk or any fruit shake or fruits or maybe peanuts.on the udapan day like when u finish ur 11 vrats then make kheer and donate this to mandir with minimum of 7 laxmi books.u can also give kheer to seven married womens with one book.

Jai maa Laxmi

5. Ruby said

Hi aarti,

Jai maa Laxmi

• dinesh said

hello
      can u please tell me when(wat time in the evening) can we do puja and take something to eat please

• uma said

hi,

i’ve observed said number of fridays but my count went wrong by mistake and i exceeded the number of fridays i had in mind. what should i do now? when should i do udhyapan?

6. Kirti said

Hi Ruby,

Can you please tell me that during udhyapan if some one else picking up plates of ladies having my prasad given kheer, than other lady pick up dishes, do the phal come to her or come to me? is it complusion that we only pick up the plates from the 7 ladies to complete the fasting? What other rule we should take care please tell me.

7. ram said

lakshmi mata vrat katha
    lakshmi mata vidi

8. Sowmya said

If I am not able to perform the vrat for 11 Fridays, is there a I can do? What is the minimum period when I can end my vrat?

9. sunita sanwal said

please tel me the udapan method of vaibhav lakshmi vrat.

10. gunvanti said

hi all,
    i m a working women, can i go to work keeping fast or need to stay at home enchanting about goddess Lakshmi?

11. Garima said

I am working women , i always reach home at 7 in evening , can i do fast of maa vaibhav laxmi

12. sreejayamurali said

Can i take Vaibhav Lakshmi Vrat for 51 days since i have completed my 11 & 21 fridays

13. MONIKA said

i m a working woman and reach home arount 7 o clock… may i take vart of maa laxmi

• Monika said

Hi Monika

yes you can, if you have full faith and devotion in Laxmiji mata. It does not matter what time you start worship, because she knows everything.only follow the instructions. Jai laxmi mata

14. Avi Vohra said

what to do that copper filled with water ???

15. Rahul said

Jai Maa Lakshmi,

Hello all. Maa Vaibhav Lakshmi ji ki kirpa se aaj mera 7th fast hai. Maine 11 vrat karne ka sankalp kiya tha. So I want to know about the udyapan vidi. Can anyone help me.

Maa Vaibhav Lakshmi sab ka bhala kare.

16. Please tell me the udhyaapan vidhi of maa vaibhav laxmi fast ..

17. meena dudani said

KINDLY HELP

I Need katha book in HINDI 11 NO.

FROM WHERE CAN I GET THE BOOKS?

18. Rak said

Hi
    Can i do the puja n all early morning say at 5h30/ 6 am?

19. kailash wadhwa said

Hi..
    I have dobe this vrath and mata has fullfilled my wishes already since 4months back….
    But i wanted to know if i can do this vrat again for someone else who is nt in my family…
    Will mata be generous this time also and fullfill ny wish for someone else even though im doing it….plz do let me know as im going to start 7th april 2012…

20. PRAGNYA PATTANAIK said